This research aimed to understand the economic and you will public representations of the new later ages of ong young adults in Jordanian neighborhood and you can let you know differences in all of them according to variables (gender, decades, geographical supply). Plus, to spot the latest personal ramifications of your own later chronilogical age of ong young people during the Jordanian society and reveal differences in them according to details (gender, ages, geographical resource).
The result of this study showed that one of several economic reasons for having the fresh new late matrimony are the cost off matrimony, the cost from residing Jordanian area, unemployment. Also the fact that you can find obstacles about the akkurat her expenses out-of wedding about the commercial criteria out of young some one, along with article-matrimony expenditures, higher wedding costs.
Monetary empowerment is also located so you’re able to change the partner options preference from private sufferers; it raises the desiderata getting a great spouse (Berg-Get across mais aussi al., 2004). Ladies who try economically motivated, otherwise whom search financial empowerment, was ten unwilling to enter into marriage that have guys who will never be equivalent or maybe more members to friends monetary info.
On top of that, the new personal points toward later relationships inside the Jordanian society was the nature out-of Jordanian men community, that provides absolutely the expert with the dad in order to interfere in the option of wife or husband having people, along with his approval are a necessity for the end of your own age meaning of later wedding, especially for ladies who didn’t attempted to will still be solitary is actually challenging. Bad social title out-of single womanhood negatively has an effect on construction out of positive self-name to have unmarried feminine (Reynolds & Wetherell, 2003; Byrne, 2003).
This study revealed that the brand new public results of new later many years out of e tense and having a great deal more worry. As well as, young people who happen to be later in-marriage age are now living in clear social standards and you may damage to the people in the latest test. The cause of one’s distinctions try attributable to the brand new rural society, that is more than the fresh city’s society, and this is as outlying someone have the consequences more than the individuals of the city from the advantage of the initially personal interactions, and their adherence in order to tradition and you will living more the people out of cities, and that agree with the outcome of Qandil studies towards the study (Qandil, et al., 2013).
- Creating charities to aid young people get married and gives all of them which have money.
- Holding seminars and lectures that may improve attention to the community to attenuate ponies having young people going to marry.
- Perform similar look towards the mental facet of young people whom are later in marriage.
Writer Contributions: Conceptualization, H.Good. & Kh.A; Books Remark and you may Testimonial H, An excellent and you can A good, G., and you can Kh.A great. Methods, A.Grams.; Studies studies H.A great.; Writing-totally new write preparing, A.Grams., H.An effective., & Kh.A. and you may Writing-opinion and you can editing, H.A; Supervision H.An excellent and you will A great.G; All experts keeps comprehend and you can wanted to the blogged form of the brand new manuscript.
- Adel, B. (2009). Reasons for put off matrimony for the Algeria and its imliact towards virility from inside the Algeria: an excellent comliarative investigation involving the Algerian Survey with the Maternal and Youngster Health and new Algerian Family members Survey. Master’s training into the Demogralihy, Deliartment regarding Sociology and you may Demogralihy: El Haj Lakhdar College, Batna, Algeria. 4.
- AlBadiri, Malika. (1999). The newest lihenomenon out of younger lieolile resorting to relationships announcements from liress inside Algerian urban area. Unliublished Master’s thesis, University out-of Algiers.
- Al-Jalbana, M. (2017). “New decelerate regarding the age of relationships and its own imlilications getting the newest personal relationships involving the sexes in the Jordanian neighborhood (Amman town are an unit).” Unliublished lihD Dissertation. Mohammed V School, Rabat.